Heart West Mids: Dinosaurs in the Wild on-air
19 June 2017, 05:00
Dinosaurs in the Wild on Heart West Midlands, June 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Dinosaurs in the Wild’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 19/06/17 to 23/06/17 on Heart West Midlands (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word described by the on-air presenter to 8 21 22 (the “Text Message Line”) when they hear the Dinosaur Roar. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates.
• The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
• From all texts received during the correct time frame, one entrant will be randomly selected as the winner each day. The winner will also be brought to air to be awarded their prize.
• One Competition round will take place each day over a five-day period.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
4. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
5 x winners will each win:
- £1000 in the form of a cheque
- Family tickets for four people (2 adults and 2 children)
- Overnight stay
- 1 x Dinosaurs in the Wild Goody Bag
Prize Terms and Conditions:
- This prize is non-transferrable or refundable.
- There is no cash alternative or other alternative to the prize in whole or part.
- The Prize winner must be one of the individuals booked on to the prize.
- The £1,000 will be provided to the winner in form of a cheque and will be sent to winner’s home address within 28 days from winning the competition.
- The family tickets to ‘Dinosaurs in the Wild’ are classified as 2 Adults and 2 Children & can be used at any time from the 24th June- 23rd August 2017 dependent on availability on the desired day.
- The tickets allow you entry to the 90-minute experience.
- The Goody bag is a set goody bag designed by ‘Dinosaurs in the Wild’ and items cannot be changed, exchanged or refunded.
- The hotel stay is at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole in a family room for 4 people (2 Adults & 2 Children) & is only valid whilst the ‘Dinosaurs in the Wild’ exhibition is operating at the National Exhibition Centre from the 23rd June- 23rd August 2017.
- To redeem your Hilton stay you will be required to confirm the date you wish to visit once contacted by Fever PR following the competitions close. Fever PR will forward all information that is needed for the competition winner to book their Hilton stay. Fever PR will contact the competition winner to confirm their Dinosaurs in the Wild family ticket, which permits 2x adults and 2x children under the age of 17 years old.
- a) Any of Dinosaurs in the Wild and Hilton’s services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and Dinosaurs in the Wild and Hilton make no warranties, representations or conditions (as used in this section "warranties") of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement and that any such warranties are hereby expressly disclaimed, and (b) Dinosaurs in the Wild and Hilton specifically make no warranties that they or any of their services, including any content, information, products or services obtained from or through the use of this them or any of their services, will be provided on an uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free basis or that such services or the results derived therefrom will meet your requirements or expectations.
- The promoter/organiser reserves the right to:
1. Make reasonably necessary alterations to the advertised event arrangements
2. Cancel or abandon any event without notice and without liability for compensation or damage other than up to a maximum of the ticket price (If an event cancels in advance we will make reasonable attempts to contact you using the details you have provided).
- Global & ‘Dinosaurs In The Wild’ will not be liable should the winner and family lose or damage their tickets.
- The venue reserves the right to:
- refuse admission to, or remove you from the venue in reasonable circumstances - such as the refusal of security checks or if venue staff consider that your behaviour may adversely affect other people's enjoyment of the event and without a refund
- require latecomers to wait until a suitable break in the performance before being admitted
- provide alternative tickets at the event should the staging of the event so require e.g. due to unavoidable seating changes
- confiscate prohibited items such as bottles, cans, food and drink not purchased at the event, cameras or items that may potentially be used as a weapon - in accordance with its policies. If in any doubt please check with the venue before attending.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.