Heart West Mids: NSPCC Messathon
10 May 2018, 15:15
NSPCC Messathon CBC on Heart West Mids, May-June 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘NSPCC Messathon CBC’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 21st May 2018 to Sunday 3rd June 2018 on Heart West Midlands (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.heart.co.uk/westmids/win/ and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 21st May 2018 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 3rd June 2018.
4. Entrants must correctly answer the question listed on the win page.
5. Once the competion has closed, one entrant will be randomly selected from all correct entries and deemed the winner.
6. The winner will be contacted via phone or email by a Global representative
7. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Prize includes;
Family ticket to the NSPCC Messathon in Birmingham (2 x Adults, 2 x Children)
2 x Kids Garmin Vivofit Jr. 2 Captain America Activity Tracker
Features include; tracks sleep and 60 minutes of daily recommended activity, reminder alerts and task timer, parent controlled companion app
2 x Adults Garmin Vivosport Smart Activity Tracker with GPS
Features include; tracks steps, distance, calories, heart rate and sleep, call notifications with caller ID, text notifications, email notifications, calendar alerts, 168 hours battery life from a 2 hour sharge
10. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.