Heart West Midlands - Christmas Market Rules
Christmas Markets Competition
Heart West Midlands
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to "On Air Christmas Market" radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Sunday December 4th 2016 on Heart West Midlands (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must correctly answer the question posed on air by the presenter. They should enter by texting the word "FESTIVE" followed by their answer to 82122. The opening and closing times of the text lines shall be made clear by the presenter.
4. The winner will be randomly selected from all of the correct entries
7. Entrants must be 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Each of the 2 winners will win 4 x food and drinks tokens to spend at the Frankfurt Christmas Market located in Victoria Square and New Street in Birmingham; 2 x ice rink tickets; 2 x big wheel tickets; plus an overnight stay for two people at the Hyatt Regency Hotel Birmingham.
Tokens are only valid at participating stalls until Thursday 29th December 2016. Tokens are non-transferable and non-refundable and no change is given. Tokens can be redeemed for the food and drink item stated on each token.
Ice Rink tickets include skate hire and 45 minutes skating time on the ice. Times and dates subject to availability. 1 ticket is entitling entry for 1 person. 1 big wheel ticket