On Air Now
Heart's Club Classics with Annaliese 7pm - 10pm
Silverstone Online Competition,
Heart West Midlands,
November & December 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Silverstone’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 21st November to Sunday 11th December 2016 on Heart West Midlands (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3.To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to Heart.co.uk, register their details and answer a competition question. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Monday 21st November and close at 23:59 on Sunday 11th December 2016.
4. One winner will be chosen at random from all correct and eligible entries and will receive a confirmation letter in the post within 28 days of the competition closing date.
5. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. The winner will receive a Silverstone Christmas Superchoice Voucher plus a pair of weekend general admission tickets to the 2017 Formula 1 British Grand Prix in July 2017.
Terms and Conditions – Superchoice Voucher:
8. Voucher must be redeemed by 30th June 2017.
9. Can be redeemed online at www.silverstone.co.uk or by calling 0844 3728 270.
10. Drivers should meet the requirements below.
11. Full experience terms and conditions are available here: http://www.silverstone.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/experience-terms-conditions/
Driver Requirements for Aston Martin V8 Vantage and Ferrari 430:
12. Height: 5ft 2ins – 6ft 6ins - Maximum weight: 18 stone.
13. Drivers must be 21 or over and have held a full UK manual driving licence for at least three years.
Driver Requirements for Formula Silverstone Single Seater:
14. Height: 5ft 2 ins – 6ft 4ins. Please contact Silverstone if you’re over 6ft 4ins Maximum weight: 18 stone.
19. Age:18 or over and drivers should have held a full UK manual driving licence for at least one year.
Terms and Conditions – Tickets to the 2017 Formula 1 British Grand Prix:
20. Tickets provided are two adult general admission tickets valid for Friday, Saturday and Sunday for the 2017 Formula 1 British Grand Prix.
21.Tickets provided do not include a grandstand seat.
22. Travel and accommodation are NOT provided
23. Tickets will be despatched approximately one month before the event.
24. Provisional date for the event is 7-9 July 2017. Date to be confirmed by January 2017.
26. Children aged 10 and under go free when accompanied by an adult.
27. Full ticket terms and conditions are available here: http://www.silverstone.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/2017-british-grand-prix-terms-conditions/
28. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.