Heart West Midlands: Silverstone Feel Good Friday Rules
Silverstone Feel Good Friday Competition
Heart West Midlands
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ ) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Silverstone’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Friday 25th November 2016 on Heart West Midlands (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must call 0345 900 1007 (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. During Friday’s Breakfast show we will select an entrant at random to have questions answered for them by Ed or Rachel. If the presetner answers more than 5 questions correctly in the allocated time they will win.
6. The winner will be announced on air and will also receive a confirmation letter in the post within 28 days of the competition close date.
5. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. The winner will receive a Silverstone Christmas Superchoice Voucher plus a pair of weekend general admission tickets to the 2017 Formula 1 British Grand Prix in July 2017.
Terms and Conditions – Superchoice Voucher:
8. Voucher must be redeemed by 30th June 2017.
9. Can be redeemed online at www.silverstone.co.uk or by calling 0844 3728 270.
10. Drivers should meet the requirements below.
11. Full experience terms and conditions are available here: http://www.silverstone.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/experience-terms-conditions/
Driver Requirements for Aston Martin V8 Vantage and Ferrari 430:
12. Height: 5ft 2ins – 6ft 6ins - Maximum weight: 18 stone.
13. Drivers must be 21 or over and have held a full UK manual driving licence for at least three years.
Driver Requirements for Formula Silverstone Single Seater:
14. Height: 5ft 2 ins – 6ft 4ins. Please contact Silverstone if you’re over 6ft 4ins Maximum weight: 18 stone.
19. Age:18 or over and drivers should have held a full UK manual driving licence for at least one year.
Terms and Conditions – Tickets to the 2017 Formula 1 British Grand Prix:
20. Tickets provided are two adult general admission tickets valid for Friday, Saturday and Sunday for the 2017 Formula 1 British Grand Prix.
21.Tickets provided do not include a grandstand seat.
22. Travel and accommodation are NOT provided
23. Tickets will be despatched approximately one month before the event.
24. Provisional date for the event is 7-9 July 2017. Date to be confirmed by January 2017.
26. Children aged 10 and under go free when accompanied by an adult.
27. Full ticket terms and conditions are available here: http://www.silverstone.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/2017-british-grand-prix-terms-conditions/
28. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Now playing: The best feel good music