Shape Of You Ed Sheeran
Who's On Heart Instant Cash Cards
March/April 2012 -Heart West Midlands
1. 1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio's general and competition terms and conditions http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition which can be found here apply to the competition ("Who's on Heart") which will run from Thursday 29th March until Friday 27th April 2012 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart West Midlands.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Heart West Midlands.
3. Details of the Heart Angels street team competition
3.1 Heart Angels will be handing out Who's on Heart Instant Cash Cards within the Heart West Midlands TSA promoting the on air competition and giving people the chance to convert their card into £50 by going to heart.co.uk and inserting the unique code on the card to see if they are a winner. This competition will open on Thursday 29th March until Friday 27th April 2012 at 11am.
Entrants must be 16 years old or over
5. Heart Angels prizes:
10 x £50 prizes in total across the competition duration
Winners will be notified instantly if they have a winning code or not. A representative from Global Radio will be in touch to arrange delivery of prize within 30 days.
Proof of code is needed to redeem prize
Details of the On Air Competition (Heart Network competition)
6. To enter the Competition an Entrant must call the radio station phone number (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates.
The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air
The radio stations telephone line will be purposely engaged for approximately 5mins prior to the competition to fully clear the lines.
Once the presenter solicits for calls by giving out the phone number on the air the lines will be opened.
One caller and up to two back up callers will be randomly selected to play.
7. The first randomly selected caller will come to air and be played three secret celebrities saying the words “Who’s” “on” “heart”. The caller must identify the three names of the celebrities to be in with a chance of winning. There will be 6 rounds each weekday from 10am to 3pm (heart reserves the right to take the game off air for bank holidays or at other times when programming output requires it).
8. The first caller to uniquely identify one secret celebrity correctly will win a one off bonus prize of £1,000. The first caller who uniquely identifies a second correct secret celebrity will win a one off bonus prize of £5000. No callers whom identify these celebrities thereafter will win any cash prizes unless they uniquely identify all three secret celebrities correctly, winning the rolling cash jackpot.
9. All players must be 18 or over.
10. First correctly identified secret celebrity = £1000
Second correctly identified secret celebrity = £5000
All three secret celebrities identified = Jackpot
The Jackpot will start at £10,000 at 10am on Monday 9th Jan 2012 and will increase by £100 each time a round is played.
The Jackpot is capped at a maximum of £50,000