See how the weather may affect your journey with Heart's up-to-date travel map.
Storms In Wiltshire
With flood warnings in place for the region, here's where Heart will keep you up-to-date on how Wiltshire is affected.
The authorities are keeping a close eye on groundwater levels in Wiltshire, with concern about the possibility of future flooding.
You can get the latest on the weather here.
To hear the latest, tune to 97.2FM in Swindon, 102.2FM in West Wiltshire or click "Listen to Heart" at the top of this page. We're also on DAB Digital Radio or the Heart App.
If you are affected by flooding the advice from the Environment Agency is:
- If it's safe to do so, block doors with flood boards or sandbags and cover airbricks and other ventilation holes.
- Move family, pets and valuables to a safe place.
- Keep a flood kit ready including a torch, batteries, fully charged mobile phone, warm clothes, water, food and any prescription medicines you may need.
- If it's safe, make sure your neighbours are aware of the situation and offer help to anyone who may need it.
- Avoid walking, cycling or driving through flood water.
- Turn off gas, electricity and water if your property is about to flood.
- Never touch an electrical switch if you are standing in water.
Call Floodline on 0845 988 1188 for up-to-date flooding information.
Heart's Latest Updates
Click here to see up-to-date weather alerts from the Met Office.
Get the latest flood warnings and read advice on how to cope with flooding.
Wiltshire Weather Twitter Feed
Got any weather or flood information? Tell us here...
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.