British tourists have started to arrive back in the UK from The Gambia amid that country's worsening political crisis.
Changes at Wiltshire Police
Wiltshire police are making big changes to the way they work, but the force insists it won't lead to longer response times.
From this week the number of response areas are being cut from nine to four and officers are having their shifts changed so there's more of them out at the most busy times, like Friday and Saturday night.
Staff are also being asked to change their shifts so there are more officers out at the most busy times, like Friday and Saturday nights.
officers are being told to work locally, and maximise their time outside the police station.
It's all part of a move to save 15 million pounds.
Chief Constable Brian Moore said:
‘We’ve listened to what the public have said and in designing the way we police the county as we move forward we’ve taken into account what the public say they value most in the police service.
‘There is a strong emphasis on keeping policing local in our new ways of working – people will still have their Neighbourhood Policing Team working in their community. We’re changing how our response officers work to make us more flexible and dynamic and provide the policing service you want at the times you want.
‘The changes reflect the need to save up to £15 million over four years, but in introducing new ways of working and doing things differently we continue to maintain good performance in tackling crime against a backdrop of an overall fall in crime over the last three years of 15%.’
They may be struggling to rediscover past glories on the pitch - but Manchester United are back on top of football's money league for the first time in 12 years.
Theresa May will warn world leaders in Davos today that they must listen to those who feel left behind by globalisation.
Barack Obama has ended his last news conference as President with an optimistic message: "I think we're going to be okay".
Most Viewed Pictures On Heart
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.
- Four hundred jobs to go in Clydesdale and Yorkshire bank branch closures
- Thursday's national newspaper front pages
- Cyber-security firm NCC ousts chairman after profit warnings
- Barack Obama told Donald Trump: 'You can't do it by yourself'
- 'Obamacare Kid' fears for the future of the landmark healthcare law
- Bollywood actor Salman Khan cleared of gun charge over hunting trip
- Poor Michelle Keegan! Star Gets Roasted For Innocent 'Tina And Bobby' Gaffe
- Jamiroquai tease comeback with sample of first album in seven years
- Loving director Jeff Nichols 'desperate for equality'
- Lindsay Lohan fuels speculation she has converted to Islam