5 Ways To Make It Feel Like Summer
9th April 2013: It's meant to be spring. I know, it's a joke, right?
The glimmer of sun at the weekend was like a big fat tease, wafting hints of summer in our faces one minute, spoiling it with rain the next.
Rather than wait for the weather to sort itself out, we thought we'd take the situation into our own hands and make it feel like summer without it actually being sunny. Easier said than done.
Here are some of the top suggestions we had this morning...
1) Paint the fence - the smell of creosote is, apparently, a proven smell of summer.
2) Cut your grass - again, the smell of grass is, apparently, right up there with the smell of creosote.
3) Slather yourself in suncream - you'll feel annoyingly sticky and exude that wonderful smell of holiday.
4) Listen to Summer Time by Jazzy Jeff - everyone knows this is THE song of summer.
5) Failing all of the above, turn your heating up, sit near a radiator and put a pair of sunglasses on. Sorted.
Recently Played Tracks
On Radio: Ben & Mel
6am - 10am
Text 'WILTS' to 82122
Now playing: Non-stop hit music