Easter eggs - not just for eating
2nd April 2013: Did you get a haul of Easter eggs this year?
Well if, like my daughter, you don't think there's any way you'll be able to eat them all before they go a bit white and crusty, here are some ideas for you.
1) Break your egg in half, turn it upside down and use it as a hat. Lady Gaga-esque or what?!
2) This one is from Producerman Carl, so I can't take credit for it. He suggests using your egg half as a soap dish. Genius?
3) Even though the weather's getting warmer, how about using your unwanted eggs as earmuffs? Just tie a bit of string to them and ta-da!
4) Once summer arrives you could recycle your earmuffs and turn your egg halves into a bikini top. Possibly not suitable for swimming though...
5) Wow your friends at the pub and prove you're TOTALLY crazy with a k (krazee - get it?) by dressing up as a fly! Just cut your egg in half and wear the egg halves over your eyes. Your friends will love it. Hopefully.
Any more ideas for us?
Recently Played Tracks
On Radio: James Merritt
1am - 6am
Text 'HEART' to 82122