Heart Wiltshire: Win Cash With Chippinham's Christmas Of Colour
Guess the Christmas Colour
on Heart West Wiltshire,
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Guess The Chiritmas Colour radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 20th November 2017 to Friday 24th November 2017 on Heart West Wiltshire
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must Call 01793 618 888 (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
4. All listeners have to do is call up when they hear the Christmas song that has a missing word relating to a colour in it. Someone will be randomly selected from all succesful call in entires and taken to air to answer the question correctly
5. If they answer incorrectly we will reopen the lines and randomly select another person until its won.
6. 18 years or over
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner each day from from Monday 20th November 2017 to Friday 24th November 2017 will win £100 Cash and £50 meal Voucher
9. The £100 cash will be provided by Global Radio and will not be able to be swapped for any alternative.
10. This £100 will be sent via bacs transfer and Global will require the winners bank details
11. The £50 meal voucher will be provided by Chippenham Connected and will be sent out to the winner
12. Specific details relevant to the voucher will be printed on them, so they can go at any time of the day the venue is open and use it against any bill.
13. Meal Voucher will be for 5 different independent restaurants in Chippenham covering a range of cuisines to ensure the spend stays local which are disclosed on the voucher
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion. Please ensure that this description is exactly as in the agreement with the prize provider