Heart Wiltshire: Grease Outdoor Cinema
Terms and Conditions for this on-air competition on Heart Wiltshire
Grease - Lydiard House - Heart Wiltshire, July 2016
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Grease - Lydiard House’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 15th July 2016 on Heart Wiltshire (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
- Text ‘lightening’ to 82122 in the time frame given out on air.
Friday morning one entrant will be selected at random by the Breakfast team and will be called any time between 6am – 9am. To win the prize the call must be answered with the word ‘lightening’. If the call is not answered, or the caller does not answer with the phrase, the entrant will forfeit their right to the prize. If the call is not answered the team will then select a new entrant at random to call until they have a winner.
All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant will be selected at random.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per competition; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- The prize is x4 tickets to see Grease, Saturday 13 August 2016 07:00 PM, at the Open air cinema, Lydiard Park
Prize Terms and Conditions:
- The prize will be supplied by Global Media and Entertainment Group
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.