Heart Wiltshire: Wyvern Theatre Competition Rules
Peter Pan – Wyvern Theatre - Heart Wiltshire, November 2017
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Cinderella – Wyvern Theatre radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 13th November – 17th December 2017 on Heart Wiltshire (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
- Text ‘HOOK’ to 82122 in the time frame given out on air.
Each day one entrant will be selected at random by the Breakfast team to play.
To win the prize the caller must correctly answer the Panto-Rhyme question, naming the Peter Pan character based on a rhyming clue.
If the players answers any questions incorrectly, another player will be selected at random to play.
All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant will be selected at random.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per competition; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- The prize each day is 4 tickets to see Cinderella at the Wyvern Theatre on Tuesday 13th December, 7.00pm.
Prize Terms and Conditions:
- The winners must collect their tickets, programs and drinks vouchers from the box office on the evening of the showing.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.