Heart Wiltshire - Longleat Halloween Weekend Competition Rules
Longleat Weekend Competition
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/)(the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to Weekend Promotion competition (the “Competition") which will run from Saturday 22nd to Sunday 23rd October 2016 on Heart Wiltshire (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must Send a text message with the TREAT to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenters and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. The presenter will play a clip of a child describing an animal. Listeners will have to text in for their chance to win. The entrant selected at random will have to correctly identify the ‘creepy animal’ to win. If the winner does not correctly identify the animal to win we will go to another entrant selected at random and keep playing until a winner is found.
6. Entrant must be 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. Each day of the competition one winner will receive a Family Ticket for 2 adults and 2 children to Longleat.
9. The prize is for one day's admission to Longleat for 2 adults (16 years plus) and 2 children (3-15 years) and is valid until 2nd January 2017.
10. The Day Ticket offers unlimited entry into all Longleat attractions on the date of visit. It does not include use of the Safari.
11. Intermittent attractions and special events may not be included.
12. Animal food for all feeding experiences will be subject to a surcharge.
13. Safari Park: Soft top cars, motorbikes etc., are not allowed in the Safari Park. A Safari Bus service can be booked at Guest Services for an additional charge and subject to availability.
14. The Safari Bus is not available to groups. Dogs are not allowed in the Safari Park. Kennelling facilities are available at the Safari Park entrance; price £1, subject to availability, while you go on Safari only.
15. Entrants to the Safari Park shall be deemed to have voluntarily accepted the risk of any damage or loss whatsoever caused by any animal. Adventure Park:
16. The Adventure Castle and Postman Pat® Village are only open for children of 14 years and under who are supervised by an adult. Adults will be admitted only when accompanying a child.
17. For the safety of all guests, height and age restrictions may apply on all rides and attractions.
18. Longleat House: At busy times the tour of Longleat House may be restricted for conservation reasons. Mobile phones are prohibited from use within Longleat House. For conservation reasons, pushchairs are not allowed in Longleat House.
19. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.