Heart Wiltshire: Whitehall Garden Centre Halloween Competition Rules
Whitehall Garden Centre: Breakfast Competition
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/)(the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to 'Whitehall Garden Centre - Breakfast' radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 17th to Friday 21st October 2016 on Heart Wiltshire (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword 'SCREAM' to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The Text Message Line opening and closing times will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenters and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Each day Ben and Mel will flip a coin to decide who goes Ice Skating at Whitehall Garden Centre and who takes on the Creepy Critters in our game ‘Ice or Scream’.
6. The presenter chosen to play will be blind folded and a Creepy Critter form Whitehall will be placed in their hand. Once the blindfold is removed the presenter will have to describe the animal without saying what it is whist holding their nerve and the critter.
7. One entrant will be selected at random to play and they must correctly identify the animal to win.
8. If they answer incorrectly another entrant will be selected to play until a winner is found.
9. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
10. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
11. Each day, Monday to Friday one winner will receive a family pass for 2 adults and 2 children to one of the Halloween Events at Whitehall Garden Centre plus £50. There will be five winners in total.
12. The winner can choose one of the following events:
Halloween Spooky Walk: Monday 24th to Monday 31st October
Pumpkin Carving: Monday 24th to Monday 31st October
Spooky Children's Afternoon Tea: Monday 24th to Monday 31st October
Creepy Critters: Saturday 22nd, Sunday 23rd, Tuesday 25th, Thursday 27th, Saturday 29th & Sun 30th October
Halloween Ice Skate: Thursday 20th to Monday 31st October
10. The voucher will be given to them in the form of a code which they will then need to use when booking their chosen activity online.The voucher will only be valid for the Halloween activity which the winner has chosen to attend.
11. Children are classed as aged between 1 and 13 years. Adults are those 14 and over. Children must be accompanied and supervised by a person of 16 years or over.
12. Some events, activities or workshops may have age restrictions specific and you will be notified when choosing the activity. For skating, children must be two or over.
13. For Whitehall's General booking terms and conditions please see here
14. For Whitehall's Ice Rink terms and conditions please see here.
15. The £50 will be sent via bank transfer and we will need the winner's account number, sort code & the bank that they bank with. It can take up to 28 days for the money to appear in the bank of the winner.
16. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Simply Red Money's Too Tight To Mention
Irene Cara Fame
Danny Wilson Mary's Prayer