Win a 5* city beach break to Dubai
Text now to be in with the chance to win a luxury trip for two to Dubai.
Heart is giving you and a guest the chance to be whisked away on a break to Dubai! Courtesy of Flight Centre you will be flying from London to Dubai with Virgin Atlantic.
You will be staying at the luxurious 5* Jumeirah Zabeel Saray for 3 nights.
Located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah with breath-taking views of the Dubai skyline, you will be staying in a Deluxe King Arabian Sea View room with breakfast included throughout your stay.
The hotel has the perfect address from which to explore the cosmopolitan city – the complimentary boat taxi will transport you to and from the famous Dubai Marina, where an abundance of shopping and attractions await.
To ensure total relaxation during your stay, you and your guest will have access to the resort’s infinity pool, private beach front and Turkish hammam.
To support our charity and be in with a chance of winning, text the word HOTEL OR DUBAI to 82122
Entries close at 2pm on 7th October 2016. You must be over 18 to take part.
Texts cost your standard network rate, plus once you've entered we'll do the bit that raises the money for all those good causes and will automatically take a donation of £3, unless you reply STOP to the first text message we send you.
100% of these donations will go to Global's Make Some Noise. You’re playing across all participating radio stations. Scroll down to see full terms and conditions for this prize below.
Global’s Make Some Noise is Heart’s very own charity, supporting small but brilliant projects across the UK which help youngsters and their families living with illness, disability or lack of opportunity.
By supporting Global’s Make Some Noise, you’ll be helping small projects make a big difference - so thank you! Find out more about the charities we support here.
Thanks to Flight Centre for kindly donating this prize.
Thanks to Jumeriah Hotels for donating this prize
Thanks to Virgin Atlantic for donating this prize
The Promoters are Global Radio, registered with Phonepay Plus (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phonepay Plus (ORG831-51159-55647). Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA.
If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs at http://www.makesomenoise.com/premium-rate-phone-text-faqs/ or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.
Win a 5* city beach break to Dubai Terms and Conditions:
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the
Competition") which will run from 3pm on September 8th 2016 until 2pm on October 7th 2016 (“the Duration”).
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is Capital FM, Capital Xtra FM, Heart FM and Gold FM
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities. Details of the Competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word HOTEL to one of the following Radio Station’s short codes, Capital FM’s 83958, Capital Xtra FM’s 61236, Heart FM’s 82122 or Gold FM’s 81156 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 3pm on September 8th 2016 (the “Opening Time”) and close at 2pm on October 7th 2016 (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received, unless they reply with the word STOP. The £3 donation will be taken from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who replies STOP to the first bounce back message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. After the competition closes on Friday October 7th at 2pm a random draw will take place of all eligible entries received between the Opening Time and the Closing Time to determine the winner. All winners will be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the entrant fails to answer their phone, are driving, or if any fault occurs immediately prior to or during these calls and it is not possible to re-establish contact with the caller, another contestant will be selected at random. The producer’s decision is final. Eligibility:
8. You must be over 18 to enter the Competition.
9. You can enter as many times as you like, however you must text STOP after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
10. The prize consists of a trip for 2 from London to Dubai with return economy flights and a 3 night stay in the Jumeriah Zabeel Saray Hotel.
11. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
12. The prize is non transferable. The Promoters are Global Radio, registered with Phonepay Plus (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phonepay Plus (ORG831-51159-55647). Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA.
If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs at http://www.makesomenoise.com/premium-rate-phone-text-faqs / or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.
The prize includes two return economy flights with Virgin Atlantic from London Heathrow to Dubai International Airport, three nights’ stay for two people in a Deluxe King Arabian Sea View Room at the Jumeriah Zabeel Saray Hotel, including daily breakfast as well as private airport transfers in Dubai.
- Airport taxes are included in the prize.
- Flight extras are not included in the prize (flight extras include, but are not limited to, pre-allocated seats)
- Lounge passes and upgrades are not permitted with these flight tickets.
- Prize excludes meals and drinks other than those stated.
- Winners are responsible for ensuring they have valid passports, travel insurance and correct visas where necessary.
- Airport transfers in the UK are not included.
- At least one guest must be over the age of 18.
- Once travel and accommodation have been booked, the prize cannot be amended.
- Whilst we will do all we can to book your trip on your preferred dates, this is not always possible and we ask that you provide three options as soon as possible after the competition and at least four weeks’ notice to make a booking.
- The prize is offered strictly subject to availability and blackout dates include: 12th December 2016
– 12th January 2017 & 1st – 30th April 2017
- The prize must be booked by 31st March 2017 and travel must be completed by 7th October 2017.
- Dates must be requested at least 30 days before travel commences.
- More popular holiday periods for the destination get booked up quickly and there are no guarantees we will be able to offer your first choice.
- The winners must ensure that they have the correct travel documentation and obtain the relevant Visas. Such travel documentation is at the sole expense of the winner. Failure to be granted a Visa and or have the necessary travel documentation will result in the winner forfeiting their prize.
- Opening times of the attractions in Dubai will fluctuate from time to time and users of information are advised to check with the attraction concerned prior to visiting to confirm current operating hours.
- Wheelchair access at some Dubai attractions may be limited or unavailable.
- The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to change the date and substitute with another date.
- We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
- Due to the nature of prize donations, please be aware that it can take several weeks to confirm dates.
- Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative. This is a charity competition and as such no refunds are given.