Jet Away To Your Favourite Destination!
That’s right, we’ve teamed up with Thomas Cook to give you the chance to win a Gift Card, worth £2000, towards your dream holiday!
Maybe you missed out on a family holiday this year and fancy the Canary Islands' fabulous beaches and year-round sunshine, like those in Tenerife? Or you might prefer a romantic winter getaway to the beautiful shores of Cape Verde, where you’ll experience peace and relaxation, golden sands and endless blue skies? Or perhaps you fancy an All Inclusive Cuban holiday for two next year… with its unspoilt beaches, crystal clear waters and ancient treasures? Well, Heart & Make Some Noise can sort it all out for you!
We've teamed up with Thomas Cook to give you the chance to win the experience of a lifetime, all for our charity Make Some Noise! This year we're supporting Candlelighters, a local charity who help support work and equipment on the hospital wards, provide family support and fund research. Just over a year ago the charity opened The Square, a brand new family support centre for families affected by children’s cancer.
It couldn't be more simple to help us raise money for this amazing charity - and enter to win yourself this magical prize! All you need to do, to be in with a chance of winning, is be listening to Heart Breakfast with Dixie & Emma on Monday 10th October for your cue to get in touch!
For your chance to win and support ‘Make Some Noise’… text SUN to 82122. A voluntary donation of just £3 will then go straight to our charity to help change young lives. Standard network rates apply and you must be 18 or over to take part. You’re playing across all participating radio stations listed with the rules at heart.co.uk. You’ve got until 7.15am on Monday 17th of October to enter and we could be calling you that morning - so keep your phone handy!.
Texts cost your standard network rate, plus once you've entered we'll do the bit that raises the money for all those good causes and will automatically take a donation of £3, unless you reply STOP to the first text message we send you. 100% of these donations will go to Global's Make Some Noise.
The Promoters are Global Radio, registered with Phonepay Plus (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phonepay Plus (ORG831-51159-55647). Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA.
If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs at http://www.makesomenoise.com/premium-rate-phone-text-faqs/ or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.
Jet Away To Your Favourite Destination - Terms and Conditions:
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") which will run from 8am on Monday 10th October 2016 (the “Opening Time”) and close at 7.15am on Monday 17th October 2016 (the “Closing Time”).
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is Heart Yorkshire.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the Competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word SUN to the Radio Station’s shortcode 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 8am on Monday 10th October 2016 (the “Opening Time”) and close at 7.15am on Monday 17th October 2016 (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received, unless they reply with the word STOP. The £3 donation will be taken from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who replies STOP to the first bounce back message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. After the competition closes at 7.15am on Monday 17th October 2016, a random draw will take place of all eligible entries received between the Opening Time and the Closing Time to determine the winner. All winners will be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the entrant fails to answer their phone, are driving, or if any fault occurs immediately prior to or during these calls and it is not possible to re-establish contact with the caller, another contestant will be selected at random. The producer’s decision is final.
8. You must be over 18 to enter the Competition.
9. You can enter as many times as you like, however you must text STOP after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
10. The prize consists of 1x £2000 Thomas Cook Gift Card (This could be either physical gift card or eGift card, depending on winner preference)
11. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
12. The prize is non transferable. The Promoters are Global Radio, registered with Phonepay Plus (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phonepay Plus (ORG831-51159-55647). Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs at http://www.makesomenoise.com/premium-rate-phone-text-faqs/ or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.
The prize consists of x1 £2000 Thomas Cook Gift Card (This could be either physical gift card or eGift card, depending on winner preference)
A Gift Card is a physical plastic card loaded with a value. It has an expiry date of approximately 2 years printed on the reverse and can be reloaded by anyone online and in store using a debit or credit card as payment method, provided that they have the 10 digits serial number printed on the card.
An eGift is a virtual card with a value attached It has an expiry date of 24 months from the date of receipt. When purchasing an eGift, an email is sent to the recipient. The email contains details to retrieve the eGift card details so that the funds on the eGift can be used. You can add a personal message with the eGift. Note that an eGift cannot be topped up with additional funds once it has been purchased.
Further Terms and Conditions about Thomas Cook Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards can be found here.