The six host towns for 2017 Tour de Yorkshire have been unveiled.
Can Blades Cut Down Spurs?
Sheffield United are getting a reputation as being one of the cup teams.
The League One side reached the last four of the FA Cup last season – now they’re hoping to secure another Wembley appearance.
In the last twelve months they’ve already beaten five Premier League teams.
Aston Villa, Fulham, West Ham, Southampton and QPR have all been dumped out of the cups by Nigel Clough’s side.
Clough was named FA Cup manager of the season last year.
Now the Blades are hoping to take another top flight scalp when they go to Tottenham.
- Sheffield United won the last meeting between the two sides – a 2-1 victory in the Premier League in 2007.
- This is only the second time Sheffield United have reached this stage of the competition. Twelve years ago they were beaten 3-2 over two legs by Liverpool.
- Nigel Clough has lost just two of 19 cup games during his time in charge at Bramall Lane.
- The Blades’ biggest Premier League win came against Tottenham – 6-0 in 1993.
- Former Blades Kyle Walker and Kyle Naughton – now of Spurs - could feature against their former side.
The route to the semi-finals:
- Round 1: Andy Butler and Marc McNulty were on target as the Blades edged past league two Mansfield at Bramall Lane.
- Round 2: A first meeting with Premier League West Ham since relegation in 2007. Michael Doyle scored the winning penalty in the shoot out after 1-1 draw.
- Round 3: The Blades are back in London as an early Michael Higdon goal is enough to see off league one rivals Leyton Orient.
- Round 4: The Blades are back on the road as two late Michael Higdon goals are enough to complete a comeback at MK Dons.
- Round 5: Premier League Southampton are beaten at Bramall Lane as Marc McNulty turns in Bob Harris’ free kick in a game United dominate.
Captain Michael Doyle accepts his side must lift their game to an even higher level if they are to pull off another upset in the semi-final.
But the Irish midfielder insists if the tie is still alive after the first leg at White Hart Lane, Nigel Clough's cup specialists will have "a brilliant chance'' in the return leg at Bramall Lane.
"There's a lot to play for and I'm sure Tottenham will be fired up,'' Doyle said. "They'll look at our previous results and performances in other cup games and I'm sure they'll take note of that.
"They won't underestimate us, especially as we've come so far and they'll be looking to finish it in the first leg, so we've got to be on our guard.
"I just hope we can keep the tie alive. If we can, coming back to Bramall Lane will give us a brilliant chance.''
Grace Wheeler's daughter Karleena was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia 3 years ago and became ill on holiday.
A 35-year-old man who attacked a woman police officer with an axe, leaving her with a fractured skull and a finger hanging off, has been cleared of attempted murder.
The families of four teenagers involved in a crash caused by the dangerous driving of Thomas McMeekin have said they are "disappointed'' with his seven-and-a-half-year jail sentence.
Most Viewed Pictures On Heart
Recently Played Tracks
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?