A woman's body has been pulled from a lake in Leeds
Eight Men Jailed Over Rotherham Abuse
Eight men have been given sentences of up to 19 years in prison for sexually exploiting a teenage girl in Rotherham.
The offences took place between 1999 and 2003.
Officers praised the victims for coming forward so "their voices have been heard".
The men will spend a total of 96 years behind bars.
The month-long trial at Sheffield Crown Court heard how the men "sexualised'' their victims and, in some instances, subjected them to acts of a "degrading and violent nature''.
One girl and her family told police, their MP and the then home secretary David Blunkett about the abuse and eventually moved to Spain to get away from the men.
The jury retired to consider verdicts on October 11th and convicted all eight gang members on all counts after deliberating for almost 18 hours.
The sentences handed down are as follows:
* Ringleader Sageer Hussain, 30, of Clough Road, Rotherham, was convicted of four rapes and one indecent assault and sentenced to 19 years
* Mohammed Whied, 32, of Psalters Lane, Rotherham, was found guilty of one count of aiding and abetting rape and sentenced to 5 years
* Ishtiaq Khaliq, 33, of Cherry Brook, Rotherham, was found guilty of one rape and three indecent assaults and was sentenced to 17 years
* Waleed Ali, 34, of Canklow Road, Rotherham, was found guilty of one rape and one indecent assault and was sentenced to 13 years
* Asif Ali, 30, of Clough Road, Rotherham, was convicted f one count of rape and sentenced to 12 years
* Masoued Malik, 32, of Bridgewater Way, Rotherham, was found guilty of one rape, one count of conspiracy to commit indecent assault and one of false imprisonment and was sentenced to 15 years
* Basharat Hussain, 40, from Goole, was convicted of one count of indecent assault and was sentenced to 7 years to run concurrent with a 25 year sentence he's already serving relating to another case
* And Naeem Rafiq, 33, of Clarendon Road, Rotherham, was convicted of one count of conspiracy to commit indecent assault and one of false imprisonment and was sentenced to 8 years
A detective who investigated the case against a police inspector who stole seized drugs from his force has described him as "an embarrassment'' to hard-working officers
The family of a Bradford mum say they're "literally begging" to raise enough money for her to continue with treatment that is not available on the NHS
South Yorkshire police have been carrying out a large emergency exercise at Meadowhall overnight
Most Viewed Pictures On Heart
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?