Detectives are investigating after a man died following a fire at house in Leeds this morning
Official Spectator Grand Depart Hubs Stage One
Thousands of people will watch the Tour de France at free spectator hubs, find your closest one here.
The location of the official spectator hubs have been released for the first two stages of the Tour de France in Yorkshire.
The free admission hubs will provide family-friendly venues to watch the race featuring big screens, refreshments, and a range of entertainment.
The hubs announced for Stage One include the following locations:
1) The Headrow, Leeds (Race Start Stage 1): 5 July - 25,000 capacity
2) Scott Hall Playing Fields : 5 July - 10,000 capacity
3) Otley Town Centre : 5 July - 15,000 capacity
4) Riverside Gardens : 3-6 July - 13,000 capacity
5) Skipton High Street : 5 July - 12,000 capacity
6) Aysgarth National Park Centre: 5 July – 1,500 capacity.
7) Grassington National Park Centre : 5 July - 2,000 capacity
8) Hawes National Park Visitor Centre : 5 July - 3,000 capacity
9) Leyburn Market Place : 5 July - 10,000 capacity
10)Ripon Market Place & Racecourse : 5 & 6 July – 10,000 capacity.
11) West Park (Race End Stage 1): 3-6 July - 15,000 capacity
A 30-year-old man who tried to travel to Syria to join Islamic State (IS) has pleaded guilty to terror offences
Sheffield United players are going to get an open-top bus tour to celebrate their promotion to the Championship
West Yorkshire Police are warning about unusually strong heroin after two deaths
Most Viewed Pictures On Heart
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?