Anywhere Rita Ora Download 'Anywhere' on iTunes
How do you fancy a family pass to Alton Towers for you and the family? Of course you do!
For our charity day for Make Some Noise, the lovely people at Alton Towers have given us family passes to the amazing resort and these could be ALL yours!
WAIT! There's more. We don't just have one family pass to give away, oh no, we have twenty five passes. So that's just increased your chances of winning massively...also, you'll be helping children across the UK who badly need your help.
Home to Britain's most-loved theme park and the world's first CBeebies Land with great kids attractions; white-knuckle roller coaster rides; special events; and much, much more; Alton Towers Resort is the perfect destination for the whole family! Offering an unrivalled selection of theme park rides and attractions for the whole family, Alton Towers is the UK’s leading theme park and short break resort. The origins of the Towers themselves date back to the 8th century, although the theme park and hotels are slightly less historic!
To get involved and be in with a chance of winning, text the word SCARE to 82122. Entries close at 7:50am on Thursday the 9th of October.
You must be over 18 to take part. Texts cost your standard network rate, plus once you've entered we'll do the bit that raises the money for all those good causes and automatically take a donation of £3, unless you reply STOP to the first text message we send you. 100% of these donations will go to Global's Make Some Noise, full terms and conditions here makesomenoise.com
So,you'll be doing your bit plus you and the family could be off to Alton Towers.
For a full list of T&C's see below...
Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Alton Towers Text Competition for Global’s Make Some Noise” Text ("the Competition") which will run on October 9th 2014 (“the Duration”).
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is Heart Yorkshire.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the Competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word “SCARE” to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 7.00AM ON 9TH OCTOBER 2014 (the “Opening Time”) and close at 7.50AM ON 9TH OCTOBER 2014 (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received, unless they reply with the word STOP. The £3 donation will be taken from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who replies STOP to the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. After 7.50AM a random draw will take place of all eligible entries received between the Opening Time and the Closing Time to determine the 25 winners .
8. The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
9. You must be over 18 to enter the Competition.
10. Entry is restricted to ten entries per mobile number. Additional entries will not be counted but may still be charged.
11. The prize consists of a family pass (4 tickets) to Alton Towers Resort in Staffordshire.
12. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
13. The prize is non transferable.
14. The Promoter is Global Radio Services
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.