Heart Yorkshire's Big Artist Competition Ts&Cs
22 January 2018, 00:01
Big Artist ticket competition on Heart Yorkshire January 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Communicorp UK (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Big Artist radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 22nd January to Fri 26th January 2018 on Heart Yorkshire (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must locate our lookalike of the Artist. Location will be will be broadcast on Facebook Live during the Breakfast Show that day.
- Entrants must go to the location shown on Facebook Live and say the exact phrase which will be revealed on-air by the presenter.
- Entry will open as soon as the Facebook Live broadcast begins, each day of the Competition. A different phrase will be used for each daily competition.
- First person to arrive at the location of the lookalike will speak to the on-air presenter. The Entrant must say the exact phrase to be deemed the winner.
- The final decision will be given by the Programmer Controller / Studio Producer.
- 18 or over
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Monday 22nd January: 1 pair of Lady Gaga tickets at Manchester Arena on Tues 6 February 2018.
- Tuesday 23rd January: 1 pair of The Script tickets at First Direct Arena, Leeds on Fri 2 February 2018.
- Wednesday 24th January: 1 pair of Sam Smith tickets at FlyDSA Arena, Sheffield on Tue 20 Mar 2018
- Thursday 25th January: 1 pair of Rita Ora tickets at Leeds O2 Academy on Sat 12 May 2018
- Friday 26th January: 1 pair of Katy Perry tickets at Fly DSA Arena, Sheffield on Tue 19 June 2018
12. Communicorp UK reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.