Heart Yorkshire's Bruno Mars Competition Ts&Cs
18 April 2017, 18:02
Where’s our very own Bruno Mars? on Heart Yorkshire April 2017
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Communicorp UK (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Where’s our very own Bruno Mars?’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Tuesday 18th April to Fri 21st April on Heart Yorkshire (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must locate our very own Bruno Mars. Location will be will be broadcast on Facebook live during the Breakfast Show that day.
- Entrants must go to the location shown on FacebookLive and say the exact phrase which will be revealed on-air by the presenter.
- Entry will open as soon as FacebookLive is broadcasted, each day of the Competition. A different phrase will be used for each daily competition.
- First person to arrive at the location, where ‘our Bruno Mars’ is, will speak to the on-air presenter. The Entrant must say the exact phrase to be deemed the winner.
- The final decision will be given by the Programmer Controller / Studio Producer.
- 18 or over
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Win a pair of tickets for Bruno Mars at the Winner’s preferred venue Sheffield or Leeds
- Bruno Mars concert on Friday 5th May 2017 (First Direct Arena, Leeds) OR Saturday 6th May 2017 (Sheffield Arena)
- Communicorp UK reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.