Heart Yorkshire: Ridings Centre Christmas Lights Switch On
9 November 2017, 00:00
Win with the Ridings this Christmas on Heart,
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/yorkshire/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”)
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must fill their details onto a post card and box it into the post box provided, they’ll automatically be entered into the draw to win £250 voucher for the Ridings Shopping Centre
4. Heart Angels will encourage shoppers to get involved by filling their details onto the post card which will be posted into the post box. After the light Switch on Dixie and Emma will draw a winner.
5. Dixie and Emma will draw the winner after the lights have been switched on. The winner will then collect their voucher once their name has been called out. If the shopper is no longer at the switch on event, then Dixie and Emma will have to draw another shopper. A winner needs to be decided on the day.
6. Entrants must be 18 years and over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. The prize is a £250 voucher at Riding Shopping Centre.
10. Communicorp UK reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.