On Air Now
Heart's Club Classics with Annaliese 7pm - 10pm
Before joining us in Bristol, Birmingham-born Tim has been a busy boy in both radio and TV. Find out more here...
• When did you start your first significant job/career?
Before I got into radio, I did several jobs, like a caravan washer, working in an American-themed restaurant, a record shop and a pizza delivery boy… For an hour!
• When did you start your first radio job, what was it?
My first 'real' radio job was at the tender age of 16 at a small community station, where I was also the boss and breakfast presenter.
• What do you think is the key to your success?
I like to think it’s my friendly approach and 'natural' way to talk to listeners. Plus, my enthusiasm and love for radio.
• What do you love about radio?
What isn’t there to love? It’s such a fun job and if you can connect to someone via the radio, it makes it all worthwhile.
About You and Your Hobbies
• What are your passions/hobbies outside of work?
I'm a keen amateur magician, so anything relating to that I love learning; I’m also into hypnosis. I enjoy going to the cinema to see the latest blockbusters.
• Any quirky/interesting habits or facts about you?
I'm a qualified Hypnotherapist – so if you need to stop smoking or are scared of spiders, etc I can help!
• Favourite TV show(s)
I love Family Guy, Lost, Simpsons… Most comedy shows
• Favourite meal
A good Italian goes down well – although, being a Brummie, I do like the odd curry – not too hot though.
• Favourite film (s)
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the original), Ocean’s 11
• Favourite thing to do when on holiday
I’m a big one for exploring, rather than just sitting by the pool all day – I find that a waste.
• Favourite place to go on holiday
Big fan of the US, but I went to Canada recently and fell in love with it.
• What are you like in the morning?
Annoyingly happy (apparently)
• How does your best friend describe you?
Always smiley, happy and always thinking of others.
• What would the title of your biography be called?
"Son of a Lich"
• Party animal or bystander?
• Hot or cold?
• Sun or snow?
• Facebook or twitter?
Facebook all the way (add me by clicking HERE)
• Magazine or Book?
Magazine – I’m too lazy