Heart Bristol - Win Bath Festival Finale VIP Tickets
Bath Festival Finale Weekend
Heart West Country
February – March 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Bath Festival Finale Weekend’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 27th February to Sunday 17th March 2019 on Heart West Country (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Go online to Heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Wednesday 27th February and close at 23:59 on Sunday 17th March 2019.
4. Entrants must answer the question “Who is the headliner of Saturday night at the Bath Festival 2019?”.
5. One winner will be selected at random from all correct eligible entries.
6. The winner will be contacted by a member of the Heart South Wales team after the competition has closed.
7. Entrants must be age 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. 2 x VIP tickets to the Bath Festival Finale Weekend 2019 & £250.
- VIP tickets give access to a dedicated VIP entry lane, VIP marquee and garden area, VIP bar and Posh Loos.
- VIP tickets provide access to the festival across both days of the Bath Festival Finale Weekend, running on Saturday 1 June and Sunday 2 June 2019 from 13:00-23:00 each day
- Ticket delivery will be arranged with the winner prior to the event.
10. £250 cash to be transferred via BACS. For this, the winner will have to provide their bank account number and sort code.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.