On Air Now
Heart Breakfast with Ed, Troy & Paulina 6am - 10am
Christmas with Haynes International Motor Museum
Heart Bristol, Bath & Somerset
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to Christmas radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Monday 4th December 2017 to Friday 8th December 2017 on Heart Bristol, Bath & Somerset (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message starting with the CAR and their answer to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air. All text entries MUST be spelt correctly to be considered a valid entry.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. The presenter will play a song and the entrant must text in what they think the 'Car-oke' pun is. These will be car names within song names. EG: ‘Honda Replay’. One winner will be selected at random from all the correct text entries and revealed on air each day. The correct answer is at the discretion of the presenters and will have been decided before the competition starts each day.
6. There will be five winners in total. One each day.
7. Entrant must be 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Each winner will receive a Family membership for Haynes International Motor Museum, Somerset (Valid for 2 adults and 3 children) a £50 Café 750 voucher and a family ticket for South West Karting.
10. Family membership is for 5 people, 3 adults and 2 children, which gives access to all the attractions at Haynes International Motor Museum.
11. The £50 voucher for Café 750 (Cannot be exchanged for cash, and no change is given.)
12. The Family ticket for the South West Karting at Haynes International Motor Museum is valid for 2 adults and 3 children and will include a 10 minutes session each. This needs to be pre booked in advance.
13. Prize redemption/delivery will be discussed with the winner.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.