Terms and conditions: Easter Egg Accumulator
14 March 2018, 09:39 | Updated: 14 March 2018, 09:40
The Easter Egg Accumulator on Heart West Country, March 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘The Easter Egg Accumulator’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 14th to 29th March 2018 on Heart West Country (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword as stated on air to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
- The mechanic will be clearly outlined by the presenter on air.
- An entrant will be selected at random from all entries to come to air.
- The selected entrant must stay on to win.
- The winner will be determined by the on-air mechanic on the final day of the contest and announced by the presenter on air.
- Entrants must be available to talk on air as required by the on air presenters.
- A large selection of easter eggs as decribed on air by the presenters.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.