Terms & Conditions: Heart's Halloween Rave
8 October 2018, 12:05 | Updated: 8 October 2018, 12:09
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk and register their details.
- Entrants must be management from the school they are registering for and have all the permissions necessary to host Heart’s Halloween Party at the school.
- Contestants brought to air will automaically be entered into the final random draw that will take place on Monday 22nd October 2018 but must take part in an on-air game ‘the round’ with presenters.
- Contestants will be selected at random from all the entries one working day before the round is aired, the round will be pre-recorded.
- The on air rounds will air on Monday 15th, Tuesday 16th, Wednesday 17th, Thursday 18th and Friday 19th October. Times and dates for these rounds may change and are at the discretion of the Breakfast Show Producer.
- The winner of the random draw that will take place on Monday 22nd Ocotber win the Heart’s Halloween Rave.
- Entrants must be a member of staff at the school have full permissions from the schools management team required for the event to take place.
- The school will be responsible to attain permissions from school pupils parents/guardians and carry out their own risk assessment.
- The school must have sufficient space, access, power and facilities in place to host the event, specific details of these may be obtained directly from Heart.
- Multiple entries are not permitted – multiple entries will be deleted. But entries may be randomly selected to play the competition on air more than once.
- School responsible for children safety and safe guarding. School staff to be present at all times as per usual legal ratios and children to remain in their care at all times.
- The Heart’s Halloween party must take place at the chosen school on Thursday 25th October 2018 between 12midday and 5pm, lasting no longer than 2 hours and finished by 5pm. Heart’s Halloween party will consist of a Disco with live DJ, laser and UV lighting effects, Ed, Troy and Paulina hosting the party with games, glow sticks and Halloween décor. This will run subject to an independent risk assessment carried out by Global Radio, if the winners are deemed unfit for the prize an alternative winner may be selected from the previous contestants.
- The party may be cancelled, altered or delayed due to health and safety at any stage of the process at the discretion of Global Radio.
- Global Radio and the third party suppliers of the prize retain the right to cancel or alter the prize at their discretion.