On Air Now
Heart Breakfast with Jamie Theakston and Amanda Holden 6:30am - 10am
17 June 2010, 12:58 | Updated: 17 June 2010, 13:08
A Highland Terrier called Snowy, who belongs to a family near Huntingdon, is recovering after swallowing five plastic toy cats.
Snowy's owner became worried when she lost her appetite and began vomiting frequently earlier this month.
Vets at the Cromwell Veterinary Group in Huntingdon took X-rays and found the cats inside Snowy's belly.
Snowy had eaten a whole family of plastic cats, with the tallest around two inches high.
The toys were removed from Snowy's belly during an operation.
She is now recovering at her owner's home in Wyton-on-the-Hill.