On Air Now
Early Breakfast with James Stewart 4am - 6:30am
13 March 2015, 06:07 | Updated: 13 March 2015, 06:11
A service will take place today to remember the 453 British servicemen and women who died fighting in Afghanistan - including five from Cambridgeshire.
The Queen, Prince Charles, William and Kate will all be at St Pauls Cathedral in London.
The conflict came to an end last October.
Here's the roll call for the servicemen and women from Cambridgeshire:
- Flight Sergeant Gerard Bell, 48, from Ely, Cambridgeshire. 120 Squadron RAF. Died September 2006
- Rifleman Andrew Fentiman, 23, from Cambridgeshire. 7th Battalion the Rifles, attached to the 3rd Battalion The Rifles Battle Group. Died November 2009
- Private Robert Hayes, 19, from Burwell, Cambridgeshire. 1st Battalion The Royal Anglian Regiment. Died January 2010
- Warrant Officer Class 2 Colin Beckett, 36, from Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. 3rd Battalion The Parachute Regiment. Died Feb 2011
- Corporal Alex Guy, 37, from St Neots, Cambridgeshire, of 1st Battalion The Royal Anglian Regiment. Died June 2012.