Knife Crime Up In Cambs and Lincs
18 October 2018, 18:53 | Updated: 18 October 2018, 18:56
There's been a greater number of offences that Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire Police are having to deal with involving knives over the last year - than the year before.
Figures out today - in the 12 months up to June 2018, show its risen significantly in Cambridgeshire.
In neighbouring counties, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Norfolk and Suffolk - the figures are falling.
Across Lincolnshire - the figure is up year on year.
- Cambridgeshire 516 (UP from 437 last year)
- Lincolnshire 249 (205)
OUR NEIGHBOURING COUNTIES
- Bedfordshire 438 (DOWN from 504)
- Essex 783 (DOWN from 1,085)
- Hertfordshire 500 (DOWN from 549)
- Norfolk 230 (DOWN from 335)
- Northamptonshire 451 (UP from 433)
- Suffolk 158 (DOWN from 261)