Heart Cambridgeshire - Audley End Miniature Railway Halloween Rules
Halloween One Day Promotion with Audley End Miniature Railway
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Halloween One Day Promotion’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Wednesday 17th October 2018 on Heart Cambridgeshire (The Radio Station).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter, listeners will be directed by the Heart Breakfast Show presenters to text the word ‘GHOST’ to 82122 for the chance to play. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. One entrant will be chosen at random and taken to air to play. To win, the entrant will need to identify the celebrity from the audio clip they hear. The celebrity's voice has been disguised by some spooky noises. If the listener correctly identifies the celebrity, they win. If not, another entrant will be chosen at random and we will play again until a winner is found.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 years or above.
8. To be eligible to take part in this promotion, Entrants must live within the following postcodes CB, PE and SG.
9. One winner will receive 5 x tickets for the Halloween Special Event at Audley End Miniature Railway and £150.
10. The tickets are valid from Saturday 20th – Tuesday 23rd October 2018 only. Tickets will be emailed to the winner directly from the team at Audley End Miniature Railway with instructions on how to book.
11. The £150 will be sent in the form of a cheque from Global Radio Services within 28 days of winning the competition.
12. The prize is non-transferable.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of an equivalent value.