Terms: Win With Cineworld And Teen Titans Go! To The Movies on Heart Cambridgeshire
8 August 2018, 15:57 | Updated: 17 October 2018, 10:31
Win With Cineworld And Teen Titans Go! To The Movies on Heart Cambridgeshire, August 2018.
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Win With Cineworld And Teen Titans Go! To The Moviest’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 8th August until 15th August on Heart Cambridgeshire (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 4pm on 8th August and close at 10am on the 15th August.
- Entrants will be asked to register their details and answer a question. Eligible Entrants with the correct answer will be drawn at random.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over to enter.
- Entrants must live in the Heart Cambridgeshire broadcast area.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- The prize contains a family ticket for two adults and three child tickets (14 years or younger) to see Teen Titans Go! To the Movies at Cineworld Huntingdon, a £50 meal voucher for Frankie & Benny's in Huntingdon (to be used before December 31st 2018) and exclusive film merchandise. There will be 1 prize in total. The winner will be notified by phone.
- The details of the winning Entrant will be shared with Cineworld Huntingdon, Frankie & Benny's Huntingdon and Warner Bros., in line with our privacy statement, in order to honour the prize.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.