On Air Now
Early Breakfast with Jenni Falconer 4am - 6am
Check out the terms and conditions here before entering.
Ask Tim Peake A Question on Heart Cambridgeshire – July/August 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Ask Tim Peake A Question’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 31/7/18 to 8/8/18 on Heart Cambridgeshire.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Go online to heart.co.uk. The competition opens at 06:00 on 31/7/18 and closes at 10:00 on 8/8/18
4. Entrants need to fill in their details and suggest a question for their child to pose to astronaut Tim Peake at a preview event in Peterborough Cathedral on Friday 10th August. The competition is open to the parents of children aged 5 – 16 years. Entries must be submitted by a parent or guardian.
5. Entries will be judged by a panel consisting of representatives from Peterborough Cathedral and Heart. For clarity, the question suggested should be related to Tim Peake’s life as an astronaut and must be in fewer than 200 characters. The panel will be looking for questions which are original or unique. There will be five winners in total.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or above and must live in the areas served by Heart Cambridgeshire (the county of Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Newmarket, Haverhill, Saffron Walden and parts of South Lincolnshire, including Stamford and Spalding and surrounding areas).
7. The Entrant must be the legal parent or guardian of the child who will be asking the question.
8. The child who asks the question must be aged 5 -16 at the time of the event
9. The child and parent/guardian must be available to attend the event at 6:30pm on Friday 10th August in Peterborough Cathedral. If they cannot attend no alternative can be offered. Another entrant will be selected using the criteria above and offered the prize in their place.
10. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
11. The prize is access to a VIP preview evening of the Tim Peake Soyuz exhibition at Peterborough Cathedral on Friday 10th August at 6:30pm and the chance for the winner’s child to ask their question to Tim Peake in a Q&A setting in front of other invited guests. Winners must be available to attend on this date and time. They must arrive by 5:30pm in order to gain access to the event.
12. The child must be accompanied by their parent or guardian. Winners give permission for themselves and their child to be photographed at the event, for use in publicity for the Tim Peake Spacecraft exhibition on TV, online, in print and via any of Heart’s channels.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.