Kev & Ros's Christmas Crackers
6 December 2018, 10:00 | Updated: 6 December 2018, 11:22
Guess the cracker joke punchline and you could win family tickets to Robin Hood at The Cresset.
He steals from the rich and fights for the good, he's the man we all know as Robin Hood (oh yes he is!) and we've got your chance to win tickets to see him and his gang of Merry Men at The Cresset this festive season.
Listen to Heart Breakfast with Kev and Ros just after 7:30am from Monday 10th December to Friday 14th December for your chance to get on the guest list.
We'll be playing 'Kev & Ros's Christmas Crackers'. If you can identify the punchline from the jokes inside the crackers you could be our winner!
Check out the rules below...
Kev & Ros's Christmas Crackers on Heart Cambridgeshire, December 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Kev & Ros's Christmas Crackers’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 10/12/18 until 14/12/18 on Heart Cambridgeshire (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Send a text message with the word ‘DAME’, a space, and their answer to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. A presenter will read out a joke from a Christmas cracker. Entrants need to text their answer to the text line, as described above. Entrants will be selected at random
5. Winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries with the correct answer received.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or above and must live in the areas served by Heart Cambridgeshire (the county of Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Newmarket, Haverhill, Saffron Walden and parts of South Lincolnshire, including Stamford and Spalding and surrounding areas).
7. In order to participate further in the competition selected Entrants will be required to talk to Heart’s producers and presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected as above.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. The prize is a family ticket (two adults & two children) to see Robin Hood at The Cresset between Saturday 8th until Sunday 30th December 2018, subject to availability.
10. The details of the winning Entrant will be shared with The Cresset, in line with our privacy statement, in order to honour the prize.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.