Win: Craig David at Newmarket
6 July 2018, 10:00 | Updated: 10 July 2018, 11:58
Want to get in to the SOLD OUT Craig David gig at Newmarket on Friday 20th July?
Well Kev & Ros could get you in!
We have Premier Enclosure tickets for you to win throughout the week.
For your chance to win, listen to Heart Breakfast with Kev and Ros just after 8:10am from Monday 9th July to Friday 13th July.
And good luck!
Terms and conditions
Song In A Furlong on Heart Cambridgeshire, July 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Song In A Furlong’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 9/7/18 until 13/7/18 on Heart Cambridgeshire (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Send a text message with the word ‘Newmarket’, a space, and their answer to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. A clip of the presenter reading the lyrics of a song in a racing commentator style will be played on the air. Entrants need to text their answer to the text line, as described above. Entrants will be selected at random
5. Winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries with the correct answer received.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or above.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. The prize is one pair of Premier Enclosure tickets to Newmarket Nights on 20th July 2018.
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.