On Air Now
Heart's Club Classics with Toby Anstis 7pm - 10pm
5 March 2010, 12:35 | Updated: 5 March 2010, 13:01
A firefighter based at Clacton has been burnt on his arm and hand after falling through the floor of a 3 storey building during a fire.
Five engines, including the aerial platform ladder from Colchester, were used at the scene in Granville Road in Clacton. The building is a house that has been converted into flats. One person escaped before crews arrived and another was rescued by firefighters.
The injured fireman was taken to hospital and has now been discharged.
Crews were at the fire for the majority of the morning.
Pictures courtesy of Essex Fire and Rescue