Barnham Broom T&C
26 September 2018, 14:05 | Updated: 26 September 2018, 14:08
Burnham Broom - Text To Donate & Win
Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found atwww.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") as detailed in the Rules.
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is Heart East Anglia
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the relevant keyword - BROOM to 82122(the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 06.00 on Friday October 12th2018 (the “Opening Time”) and close at 18.00 on Friday October 19th2018 (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically, unless they text the word CANCEL as instructed. The £3 donation will be taken an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition, and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who texts CANCEL as instructed in the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. The winner will be notified that they have won using the
number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air.if the call is not answered, goes to voicemail, or the entrant is driving, or the quality of the call is not sufficient for broadcast (at the Promoter’s discretion), the chance to win the prize will be forfeited. Another entrant will be selected as above. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. You must be 18 or over to enter the Competition.
9. You can enter up to 10 times only, however you must text CANCEL as instructed after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
10. A weekend away for two at Barnham Broom
11. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
12. The prize is non-transferable.
Specific prize terms:
Prize is weekend break for two people at Barnham Broom luxury Hotel, Golf, Spa, Brasserie and Health Club in Norfolk. Included in the prize is;
- Overnight stay in a standard room
- 3-course dinner served in the brasserie with a bottle of house wine
- A 30-minute treatment in the Spa or a round of golf for both guests
- Traditional afternoon tea
- Use of the health & fitness facilities
- Full English breakfast
The prize is not transferable; no cash alternative can be substituted for any prize, and no alternatives will be offered.
The prize must be redeemed by… date restrictions may apply.
The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative.
This is a charity competition and as such no refunds are given.
The Promoters are Global, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQsor alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.