Heart East Anglia: QOTW - Star Wars VR
29 April 2018, 13:17 | Updated: 7 May 2019, 12:53
‘Quiz of the Week - Star Wars Experience' on Heart East Anglia, April/May 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Quiz of the Week - Pony Cycle' radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 30th April 2018 to 4th May on Heart East Anglia.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword given out on air to the text number given out on air (the “Text Message Line”) or enter online via the website. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. From all the valid text and online entries received, one will be selected at random and brought to air to play each day.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and be a resident of the Heart East Anglia FM broadcast area (defined any postcode beginning in NR, CO or IP)
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. Employees and officers of The VOID Star Wars hyper reality experience, or any organisation professionally involved with the prize draw, or their close relatives, are not eligible to enter.
Each day of the week there will be one prize to win, which will be four tickets to the VOID Star Wars hyper reality experience in London.