Ipswich Fireworks Competition T&C
12 October 2018, 13:44 | Updated: 12 October 2018, 13:49
Ipswich Fireworks Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Ipswich Fireworks Competition’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 22nd October 2018 to Sunday 28th October 2018 on Heart East Anglia (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online toand register their details. Online entry will open at 06:00 on Monday 22nd October 2018 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 28th October 2018.
4. Entrants must answer the question as directed on the online page.
5. At the end of the competition, one correct entrant will be selected at random as the winner.
6. The winner will receive a confirmation letter in the post within 28 days of the competition close date.
7. All entrants must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Five winners will receive four tickets (2 adult and 2 children) to the Ipswich Fireworks on Saturday November 3rd
10. No cash alternative will be given.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize at its absolute discretion.