Win a Pleasurewood Hills Family Pass
Rob and Chrissie will be giving you the chance to take your Easter fun to daring new heights!
Listen to the Magic Breakfast Show when Rob and glamorous assistant Chrissie will be conjuring up tricks and amazing you with illusions, all to give you the chance to win a family pass to Pleasurewood Hills for the Easter Holidays.
The fun begins on Friday 30th March to celebrate the launch of the brand new Magic and Illusions Show at Pleasurewood Hills with Britain's Got Talent star, Sean Alexander.
There's never been a better time to visit the theme park with five brand new attractions to enjoy this season:
• The Jolly Roger - A tower drop ride for serious thrill seekers
• Pony Ride - A safe ride for young children on the pony track
• Laser Labyrinth - Test your skills in the indoor laser centre
• Lighthouse - A shoot-up tower ride for the little ones
• Magic and Illusions Show - With Britain's Got Talent star, Sean Alexander
Want to win a family pass?
Make sure you're listening to the Breakfast Show this Friday 30th and again from Monday 2nd to Thursday 5th April as Rob and Chrissie could be waving their magic wand for you!
Be ready for the cue to text “Anglia” to 82122 each morning for your chance to play and win a family pass for four people to Pleasurewood Hills, plus lunch and refreshments!