Have A Say On Essex Policing
8 June 2011, 06:00
Over the next month Essex Police and Essex Police Authority will be asking your opinions on the changes to policing here.
They want to find out how people in the county feel about it all to fully understand the impact changes will have on us.
You can access the survey by clicking here.
Alternatively you can speak to officers at one of the 'Have Your Say' events listed below.
- Basildon Library, The Basildon Centre, St Martin's Square, Tuesday, June 14, 2011 between 10am and 2pm
- Pitsea Market, Northlands Pavement, Pitsea, Wednesday, June 15, 2011 between 9am and 3pm
- Halstead market, Market Hill, Halstead, Friday, June 17, 2011 between 9am and 3pm
- Freeport Shopping Village, Charter Way, Braintree, Tuesday, June 21, 2011 between 10am and 2pm
- Morrisons supermarket, Braintree Road, Witham, Monday, July 11, 2011 between 10am and 4pm
- Sainsbury's Supermarket, William Hunter Way, Brentwood, Monday, June 20, 2011 between 10am and 2pm
- Meadows Shopping Centre, Chelmsford, Tuesday, June 7, 2011 between 9am and 5pm
- ASDA supermarket, Chelmer Village, Chelmsford, Thursday, June 16, 2011 between 10am and 2pm
- ASDA supermarket, South Woodham Ferrers, Elizabeth Square, South Woodham Ferrers, Thursday, July 7, 2011 between 11am and 4pm
- Colchester Library, Trinity Square, Colchester, Monday, June 27, 2011 between 10am and 2pm
- Waitrose supermarket, St Andrews Avenue, Colchester, Friday, July 8, 2011 between 10am and 4pm
- Sainsbury's supermarket, Old Station Road, Loughton, Friday, June 10, 2011 between 11am and 4pm
- Epping town market, Epping town centre, Monday, June 6, 2011 between 8am and 2pm
- Sainsbury's,Stadium Way, Benfleet, Tuesday, July 5, 2011 between 11am and 4pm
- Sainsbury's supermarket, London Road, Southend, Wednesday, June 8, 2011 between 10am and 2pm
- Tendring Show, Lawford, Saturday, July 9, 2011 between 8am and 3pm
- Saffron Walden market, Market Square, Saffron Walden, Tuesday, June 7, 2011 between 9am and 3pm
- Tesco supermarket, Stortford Road, Dunmow, Monday, June 13, 2011 between 10am and 4pm
Meanwhile, Essex Police will become one of the first forces to switch to the national police non-emergency telephone number.
From next month, you will be able to ring 101 to report non-urgent matters.