On Air Now
Early Breakfast with Jenni Falconer 4am - 6:30am
Unit 7 Club Classics
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at (http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/comeptition) apply to Unit 7 Club Classic radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Monday 26th November 2018 to Sunday 9th December 2018 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart Essex (the "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. Entrants must go to www.heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Monday 26th November 2018 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 9th December 2018.
4. Entrants will need to correctly answer a question for the chance to win.
5. From all correct and eligible entries, 100 will be selected at random as the winners and will be contacted by Heart on Monday 10th December 2018.
6. Entrants must be age 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
8. Entrants must be able to attend the Club Classic Event on Saturday 15th December 2018.
9. Entrants must be residents of the United Kingdom. Employees of Unit 7, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
10. 100 winners will each receive entry for themselves and a guest to the Heart Club Classics night at Unit 7 on Saturday 15th December 2018.
11. Entry must be between 9:30 pm and 11 pm.
12. Each winner and their guest will receive a glass of bubbly on arrival and an additional drinks voucher for one drink each up to the value of £5. They will also receive entry to the Heart VIP area within Unit 7.
13. All guests are responsible for providing sufficient identification where necessary to prove their age.
14. If the winner is unable to attend the event, Global Radio will randomly select another winner.
15. All guests must drink responsibly.
16. The prize is non-transferrable and has no cash value.
17. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute the prize at its absolute discretion.