On Air Now
Heart Breakfast with Jamie Theakston and Amanda Holden 6:30am - 10am
27 July 2018, 12:51 | Updated: 31 July 2018, 16:45
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found atwww.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") as detailed in the Rules.
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is Heart Essex
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the relevant keyword GEORGE to 82122(the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 15.00 on Friday August 3rd 2018 (the “Opening Time”) and close at 23.59 on Sunday August 12th 2018 (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3.00 will be taken automatically, unless they text the word CANCEL as instructed. The £3.00 donation will be taken an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition, and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who texts CANCEL as instructed in the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3.00 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from
8. You must be 18 or over to enter the Competition.
9. You can enter up to 10 times only, however you must text CANCEL as instructed after each entry to opt out of donating £3.00 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
10. Four tickets to Newmarket Nights on Friday 17thAugust 2018 to see George Ezra. A picnic will be provided as well as access to the Champions Lawn. Drinks and further food are not included.
11. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
12. The prize is non-transferable.
Specific prize terms:
The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
Due to the nature of prize donations, please be aware that it can take several weeks to confirm dates.
Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative.
This is a charity competition and as such no refunds are given.
The Promoters are Global, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQsor alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.