Heart Essex: Martin and Su's Jamaican Jetaway
Martin and Su's Jamaican Jetaway
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Martin and Su's Jamaican Jetaway’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 19th February 2017 to Friday 23rd February 2018 on Heart Essex.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must listen to Heart Breakfast with Martin and Su between Monday 19th and Friday 23rd February and when instructed, phone the studio on 01245 52 52 52. One caller will be selected at random and brought to air.
4. The caller must answer three questions correctly to be invited back to play on the following morning's show. If they fail to answer that day's three questions correctly, lines will be opened on the following day's breakfast show and a new contestant will be selected to play on.
5. Whichever contestant correctly answers question 15 on Friday morning's breakfast show will win the prize.
6. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be broadcast on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Heart, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
7.Entrants must be aged 18 or over and normally resident in the Heart Essex Broadcast Area - postcodes starting with SS, CM, RM, CO or SG.
8. One prize consisting of a seven-night holiday for two people staying at the Melia Braco Village in Jamaica on an all-inclusive basis based on two people occupying a double room with return flights from London Gatwick airport, including transfers to and from Sangster International Airport (Montego Bay) and resort along with travel insurance for two people.
9. Dates of travel and holiday subject to availability at time of booking and excludes Christmas, Easter, Summer school holidays and Bank Holidays. The holiday must be taken by March 2019. For clarity, black out dates are 30th March 2018-13th April 2018, 23rd July 2018 -3rd September 2018 and 20th December 2018 - 2nd January 2019.
10. The prize-winner must be one of the people travelling.
11. Cancelling the booking negates the prize
12. The prize excludes spending money, spa treatments and other extras
13. The prize is non-transferable and has no cash value.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.