West Country Tonight – An ITV Experience
THANK YOU to Susan Godwin, who won the auction for this lot with a bid of £514.
ITV West Country are giving two lucky people the chance to see how TV works!
You can see how the nightly news programme ‘West Country Tonight’ is put together and meet the presenters Ian Axton and Vanessa Cuddeford and the crew.
You’ll get to sit at the desk and have a go at reading the news. Plus you’ll meet weatherman Bob Crampton who will let you have a go on his weather board!
Travel and lunch will be provided by the Heart Angels and Matt from Heart Breakfast will be accompanying you as well.
Visit the ITV West Country website
Listen out on Monday 28th February between 8am-9am for your chance to bid on this auction lot.
*calls from BT landlines charged at local rate, other networks and mobiles may be higher. Listen to Heart to find out when lines are open for bidding.
Terms and Conditions:
- You won’t present the weather or read the news on actual live TV!
- Winner must get themselves to our studios in Exeter before travelling up to Bristol
- Both presenters may not be available if the news story of the day means they've been sent to location.
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The date of the visit will be agreed between all parties.