Man Suffers Burns After House Fire

10 February 2015, 09:38 | Updated: 10 February 2015, 09:46

One man has been rescued from a house on Stony Stratford High Street this morning after a fire.

It broke out in the roof of the link-detached house - fire crews were called at 07.26.

2 people were also rescued suffering from smoke inhalation.

Bucks Fire Service called in four fire engines and the turntable ladder (pictured) along with breathing apparatus and a thermal imaging camera.

There's no word yet on the condition of the people rescued from the property.