On Air Now
Heart's Feel Good Weekend with Yasmin Evans 12pm - 4pm
11 July 2016, 12:12 | Updated: 11 July 2016, 12:27
A man from Milton Keynes has been told he'll stand trial in October for the murder of his partner Natalie Hemming earlier this year.
42 year-old Paul Hemming from Alderney Avenue in Newton Leys, appeared at Luton Crown Court via Bedford Prison this morning and pleaded not guilty of killing the mum of 3, at the end of April / beginning of May.
The 31 year-old's body was found at Chandlers Cross in a wood near the M25.
Judge Michael Kay QC was told that the trial is expected to last three weeks and will begin on October 24.
The judge ordered that a further case management hearing be listed for Friday September 23.
Natalie was last seen alive on Saturday May 1 this year at around 3pm in Hemel Hempstead as she went to see her mum.