On Air Now
Heart Breakfast with Ivan & Emma 6am - 10am
27 July 2017, 16:54 | Updated: 21 February 2019, 07:24
Every month we'll be running a competition to win family passes to see a film of your choice at the 4DX Cineworld Cinema in Xscape MK. We will also add in two large combo's and occasionally there will be the chance to win movie merchandise packs. The Competition will run on the last Saturday on the month, and all the terms and conditions are attached.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the monthly ‘Cineworld Cinema's at Xscape Milton Keynes' radio competition (the “Competition") which will run once a month on a Saturday morning from January 2019 to December 2019 inclusive. The exact dates are detailed below. The radio station is Heart Four Counties (The "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must listen to Heart Milton Keynes, 103.3FM between 06.00 and 10.00 on the Saturday's detailed below. The presenter will ask a movie related question and invite entrants to answer the question by sending a text message with the keyword 'MOVIE' to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. One entrant will be chosen at random as the winner from all entrants.
6. The winner will be announced on air and receive a confirmation letter in the post within 28 days of the competition close date.
7. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Each month the prize will comprise; 4 tickets to see a film of your choice, subject to availability and film certification, at the 4DX Cineworld Cinema at Xscape, Milton Keynes. Plus two large combo's which will comprise Popcorn, Hotdog or Nacho's. There may also be additional movie merchandise packs. See below for when these are being given away.
|Saturday January 19th||4 tickets||2 x Large Combo|
|Saturday February 23rd||4 tickets||2 x Large Combo|
|Saturday March 23rd||4 tickets||Tom Raider Merchandise|
|Saturday April 20th||4 tickets||2 x Large Combo|
|Saturday May 25th||4 tickets||2 x Large Combo|
|Saturday June 22nd||4 tickets||2 x Large Combo|
|Saturday July 20th||4 tickets||2 x Large Combo|
|Saturday August 24th||4 tickets||2 x Large Combo|
|Saturday September 21st||4 tickets||2 x Large Combo|
|Saturday October 19th||4 tickets||2 x Large Combo|
|Saturday November 23rd||4 tickets||2 x Large Combo|
|Saturday December 14th||4 tickets||2 x Large Combo|
10. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
11. The prize is none negotiable and none refundable, and admission to Cineworld at Escape in Milton Keynes is subject to their own terms and conditions.