HEART EAST Ed Sheeran Tickets Terms and Conditions
7 August 2019, 16:26 | Updated: 12 August 2019, 15:22
HEART EAST Ed Sheeran Ipswich Chantry Park - August 2019 Competition
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ’Ed Sheeran Sing for Tickets’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on air on Heart East (Heart Four Counties, Heart Cambridgeshire, Heart Essex, Heart East Anglia) w/c Monday 12th August 2019 to Friday 17th August 2019.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. To enter the Competition, an Entrant must text the word 'Ed' to 82122 when instructed to do so by the presenter(s). Text lines will be open for 2 (two) minutes.
4. An Entrant will be selected at random from the text lines after the lines are closed.
5. Competition rounds will take place on Heart Drivetime between 1600 & 1900.
6. To win, an Entrant must correctly complete the missing lyrics following a clip the presenter will play. The presenter will accept the entrants 1st answer. If correct, (at the discretion of the producer) the entrant wins the tickets. If incorrect, the presenter will move to the next randomly selected entrant.
7. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
8. The winners will be announced on air during Heart Drivetime.
9. Winner’s details will be sent to the concert promotors for the purpose of prize fulfilment only.
10. Entrants must be 18 or over.
11. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
12. Each winner will receive 2x tickets to see Ed Sheeran at Chantry Park Ipswich on one of the following dates (as stated by the presenter on the air)Friday 23rd August 2019 or Saturday 24th August 2019 – The presenter will inform you whether the tickets are standing or seated also which dates you are playing for at the beginning of each round.
13. Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash value, alternative dates or alternative ticket types.
14. The winners are responsible for their own transport to and from the venue.
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.